CCFC Core Stakeholder Meeting
Thank you to all who attended the Centralina Clean Fuels Coalition Core Stakeholders Group meeting that was part of the Duke Energy Lunch and Learn: Electric Fleet Adoption event at UNCC’s EPIC building on Wednesday, July 25th and thanks to our Sustaining Stakeholders PSNC and UPS for sponsoring our meeting. A special thank you also to Duke Energy for our lunch. Whether you were able to make it or not this time, here’s a recap of what was presented, topics referenced, and attachments of handouts.
Also, please note our next core stakeholder meeting will take place on September 19th, with location to follow. This meeting will be after the September 13th National Drive Electric Week event sponsored by CCFC and held at the Government Center Plaza. Please see this flyer for more information.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING A FUTURE MEETING OR PURSUING A SPECIFIC TOPIC/PRESENTER PLEASE CONTACT CARINA SORIANO AT 704-688-7035 OR BY csoriano [at] centralina [dot] org (EMAIL) AT YOUR EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY.
- Key Updates
- Current State of Transportation Electrification was discussed by Dr. Michael Mazzola, Director of Energy Production and Infrastructure Center (EPIC), Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke Energy Distinguished Chair in Power Engineering Systems
- Considerations for Fleets: Installing Charging and “Best-Fit” Electric Vehicles was discussed by Lisa Poger of Advanced Energy
- Al Curtis presented our main event, Fleet Adoption of EVs: A Case Study from Cobb County, GA
- CCFC staff wrapped up the meeting with upcoming events
- The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference & Expo 2018, at the Durham Convention Center on August 22-23rd
- National Drive Electric Week Charlotte Event, week of Sept. 8-16th. CCFC & City of Charlotte event is September 13th. Flier available above.
- Fleets for the Future is helping fleets procure alternative fuel vehicles. Visit their website for funding and logistic details, www.fleetsforthefuture.org, or be in touch with %20csoriano [at] centralina [dot] org (Carina Soriano) for additional assistance.
- Next CCFC Stakeholder Meeting is 9/19/2018, with location to follow.
Thanks again to those of you that have already followed up on ideas and topics that came up at this meeting. Of course, don’t hesitate to be in touch with any additional questions or requests for information.