President Signs Alternative Fuel Tax Credit Extensions As Part of Budgetary Bill
Alternative Fuel Tax Credit Extensions!
On Friday, February 9th, President Trump signed a retroactive extension of many tax credits that affect the Clean Cities Coalitions and have implications for their stakeholders. The following list of budget act provisions may be of interest:
- Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Excise Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Mixture Excise Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Income Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Mixture Excise Tax Credit
- Fuel Cell Motor Vehicle Tax Credit
- Qualified Two-Wheeled Plug-In Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Tax Credit
- Second Generation Biofuel Producer Tax Credit
- Second Generation Biofuel Production Property Depreciation Allowance
The changes outlined above are effective immediately. To view the full text of the bill the President passed, the Bipartisan Budget Act, visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-115hr1892enr/pdf/BILLS-115hr1892enr.pdf. Descriptions of each incentive can be found at the Alternative Fuels Data Center Federal Laws and Incentives page.