Event Date:Start at 2:00 PM
December 9, 2021
LocationRegistration and More here!
Join the EverythingEV USA group for their webinar; Making a Lasting Connection: Establishing Grid Connections for Charging Stations and Building Long-Term Relationships with Utilities on Thursday, Dec. 9th.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Understanding utility’s role in the EV transition – how involved should they be in the process?
- Establishing local connections – working with utilities to establish an easier process to connect to the grid and understanding utility timelines
- Uncovering some of the misconceptions when securing capacity for charging infrastructure or installing energy storage
- Discussing potential rates and tariffs for energy usage for charging as different models continue to evolve
- Examining if EVs could offer ways to add additional capacity to the grid, through V2g technology
Michael King, Assistant Director of Electrification & Energy, Colorado Department of Transportation
Jimmy Adams, Vice President of Energy Services, Coweta-Fayette EMC
Miriam Bouallegue, Sustainable Transportation Project Manager, Metropolitan Energy Centre
Kevin Campbell, Manager-Fleet Services & Automotive Procurement, City of Chicago