Event Date:Start at 7:00 AM
June 28, 2022 - June 30, 2022
LocationRegistration and More here!
Make your plans now to join us at the Electric Power Research Institute‘s Electrification 2022 International Conference and Exposition on June 28-30, 2022 at the Charlotte Convention Center.
This event will provide a comprehensive exploration of efficient, equitable solutions for a low-carbon power sector and net-zero economy, with a content-rich agenda featuring seven diverse tracks:
- 50% EVs by 2030? Let’s Get to It!
- Heavy Metal: Electrification of Trucks, Buses and Everything Else
- Building to Zero: Practical Decarbonization Approaches
- New Frontiers in Industrial Electrification
- Legislative Landscape: The Role of Policy and Regulation
- The Business Case: Solving for Affordability
- Our Road Ahead: Innovations for an Electrified Future
By attending Electrification 2022, you’ll get the big picture on decarbonizing society today and tomorrow-and stay at the forefront of the industry with opportunities for education and collaboration to help you advance your organization’s initiatives.
Join us in Charlotte!